Many organisations close or operate a reduced service over the festive period, so check out the links below if you need support…
Need help fast? Try these contacts over Christmas:
- Money: Emergency financial support over Christmas from www.gingerbread.org.uk
- Food: Worrying about going hungry? Consider a food bank. Read our information about food banks here.
- Doctors: Search your area for Out of Hours doctors and pharmacies on the NHS Direct website.
- Housing: Need emergency housing over Christmas? Visit the government support pages.
- Bin Day: Collection times changing over Christmas? Search the Recycle for Wales website for your local waste collection services.
- Everything else: Select your county from the list on our site to find emergency numbers and other services in your area.