Last updated: June 26, 2017
About Carmarthenshire Families First
Families First helps support families, children and young people up to 25 years living in Carmarthenshire to:
- Gain and progress within employment
- Achieve their potential
- Be healthy and enjoy well-being
- Be confident, nurturing resilient and safe
They do this through a range of projects:
- Integrated Community Support
- Families Focussed support
- Proactive Targeted Youth Engagement
- Intensive Engagement
- Team Around the Family (TAF)
For further information on Families First in Carmarthenshire please contact the Family Information Service on 01267 246555.
Who is this for?
Families First in Carmarthenshire supports families, children and young people up to 25 years living in Carmarthenshire.
If you’re not eligible for Families First, there may be other services available to you. Please contact Carmarthenshire FIS to find out more.
Employment / Disability / Early Years / Health / Education / Emotional & Mental Health
01267 246555 (Family Information Service)