Last updated: June 16, 2017
About Ceredigion Supporting People Programme
Supporting People is a housing and tenancy related support programme to help you if you are at risk of losing your home, to live successfully and independently in settled accommodation within the community.
The type of support they can offer includes:
– help with basic life skills, building your confidence and self esteem, so you can live independently
– advice on benefits, finance and legal issues
– support with tenancy and housing issues such a liaising with your landlord and accessing advice and advocacy
– helping you settle into your new home and feel safe and secure
– helping you find employment, education, training and volunteering opportunities
– support with relationships and family, maintaining support networks and good neighbour relations
– help with parenting skills
– access to health and social services, helping to address issues that might affect your ability to live independently.
Who is this for?
Anyone who might be at risk of losing their home or who needs support to live independently and successfully in their home and community.
If you’re not eligible for Supporting People Programme, there may be other services available to you. Please contact Ceredigion FIS to find out more.
Additional Needs / Disability / Health and Well-being / Homelessness / Housing Support/ Benefits/ Budgeting/ Living Independently
Supporting People Team