Want to wow the kids this summer with an amazing day out?!
This time, you could win a day out for you and the kids at the place voted the Best Family Attraction in North Wales in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 and the 20th Best Amusement Park In Europe (TripAdvisor).
Line up your children with their trumpets in-hand and get the fanfare going…
The prize: Greenwood Forest Park
From a huge bouncing pillow to the world’s only people-powered roller coaster, this really is a unique day out for all of the family.
Tunnels, trails and treetop towers galore, Greenwood Forest Park is your active, adventuring young ones’ dream playground.
A few of our favourite ideas to bring together your whole family:
- Can you pull yourself along the canal using ropes and just a paddle?
- What sort of shelter could you build from logs and fallen branches?
- Fancy trying your arm as Welsh longbowmen or women?
How to enter our competition:
Simply leave a helpful comment on any FamilyPoint article.
FamilyPoint is a great place for families to share advice with other families, so get commenting!
How do I comment? To leave a comment, you can sign in using Facebook, Twitter or email. You can also post as a guest (but please leave a way for us to contact you).
Deadline? Get your entries in by noon on Friday 19th August 2016.
The winners will be picked at random and we’ll let you know if you’ve won!
Like this article? Check out some others:
- Cheap Family Holiday in Wales: How to Have a Holiday for £150 or Less
- Holiday Play Schemes and Childcare
- Splash Pads and Paddling Pools for Kids in Wales
- Easy Picnic Ideas for a Family Day Out in Wales
- Guest Blog: ‘10 Things Under £5’ in North West Wales for Families
- Guest Blog: ‘5 Things Under £5’ in South Wales for Families
- Why Time Credits Are Valuable