Last updated: January 11, 2017
About Conwy Families First
Families First in Conwy can help you with:
- Improving your skills and finding jobs
- Making the most of your money
- Supporting children’s play
- Parenting Skills
- Relationship and Family Counselling
- Activities at the Llanrwst Family Centre
- Accessing play and leisure activities for children with disabilities
For a current list of all projects funded by Families First click here.
To find out more check out the Family Information Database here or contact our Team Around the Family using the phone number on the right hand side. They can let you know what’s available for you, help you access services and make sure the right people are working together to support you
Who is this for?
Families First in Conwy supports families, children and young people up to 25 years old living in Conwy.
If you’re not eligible for Families First, there may be other services available to you. Please contact Conwy FIS to find out more.
Employment / Disability / Early Years / Health / Education / Emotional & Mental Health
01492 577788 (Team Around The Family)