Last updated: June 12, 2019
About Family Information Service Flintshire
Family Information Service Flintshire can provide families (and those working with families) with a wide range of information on topics including:
- Play, sport, leisure and recreational activities
- Health services, including information on substance misuse and mental well-being
- Employment services, including information on work / life balance, Working Tax Credits and childcare options / help with childcare costs.
- Education services, including higher education
- Social care & family support services
- Youth services, child development, child safety, bullying and behavioural issues
- Services for those with disabilities and special or additional needs
- Financial & legal services, including welfare benefits.
- Promotion of the Welsh language
- National and local support services and networks
They have an extensive database of registered childcare providers within the county.
Who is this for?
The service can be accessed by all residents of Flintshire, those moving to Flintshire or working in Flintshire and any professionals, agencies or organisations with links to Flintshire and its residents.
Childcare / Information / Money / Parenting / Things To Do