Last updated: July 12, 2017
About Merthyr Tydfil Supporting People Programme
The Supporting People programme provides housing related support that can help with:
- ensuring your property is safe and secure
- arranging for the servicing and repair of appliances
- arranging adaptations to cope with disability
- organising and make arrangements for maintenance and minor repairs to the property
- using household appliances safely
- dealing with disputes and communicating with others appropriately
- budgeting to maximise your income and manage financial commitments
- organising access to professional help e.g. G.P./ Community Services
- developing independent living skills
- cleaning your room and windows
Here is a leaflet with helpful information.
Who is this for?
The Supporting People Programme primarily funds two categories of support – Supported Accommodation and Floating Support. They can provide support with a range of needs including:
- Domestic Abuse
- Mental Health
- Young People
- Learning disabilities
- Older People
Here is a referral form you can complete and return.
If you’re not eligible for the Supporting People Programme, there may be other services available to you. Please contact Merthyr Tydfil FIS to find out more.
Additional Needs / Disability / Health and Well-being / Homelessness / Housing