Last updated: July 21, 2017
About Vale of Glamorgan Supporting People Programme
The Supporting People Programme provides a range of housing support to help you if you are at risk of becoming homeless or who have recently been homeless.
They provide funding to a range of services that can help you if you are in need of temporary, emergency accommodation, provide supported housing to help you develop your confidence to live independently. They can also offer support if you are living in your own home.
This support includes help with:
– Managing money and making ends meet
– Finding and applying for jobs.
– Learning how to be active and healthy
– Improving your housing conditions and living environment
Who is this for?
- People fleeing domestic abuse (female and male service users)
- People with a learning disability
- People with mental ill-health
- People with an alcohol dependence
- People with a drug dependence
- Refugees with support needs
- People with physical disabilities
- Young people
- Ex-offenders and those at risk of offending
- People who are homeless or potentially homeless
- People with chronic illness
- Vulnerable parents
- Older people
- Gypsy travellers
If you are not eligible for the Supporting People Programme, there may be other services that are available to you. Please contact Vale of Glamorgan FIS to find out more.
Homelessness/ Housing Support / Family Support / Health and Well-being / Mental Health /Domestic Abuse
01446 709 793
Supporting People Team, Public Sector Housing, Civic Offices, Holton Road, Barry CF63 4RU