Last updated: January 18, 2017
About Wrexham Family Information Service
Wrexham Family Information Service provides FREE information, support and guidance on all aspects of childcare, children and young people’s services in Wrexham including:
- day nurseries
- out of school clubs, including before, after school and holiday clubs
- playgroups/cylch meithrin
- parent/toddler groups
- help with childcare costs
- things to do
- careers in childcare, including training and qualifications
- work-life balance
- children’s behaviour
- child safety
- and much more.
Wrexham Family Information Service can also offer support to:
- help unemployed parents overcome the barriers they face when wanting to learn new skills or to return to work;
- help parents find training or work, childcare, funding for training, childcare, travel or equipment;
- help working parents and their employers to access information about services and entitlements available to them;
- help parents access the services they may need;
- help young parents (14-25 year olds) with personal, practical and parenting skils;
- help parents of disabled children and children with specific needs access services.
Who is this for?
Parents and carers of children and young people 0 – 19 years of age.
Childcare / Information / Money / Parenting / Things To Do
Wrexham Family Information Service,